I miss you Melanie Corbett.

The past few weeks have been a WHIRLWIND of activity, and so I haven't been able to update - but hope to do soon.

Melanie was just here for an absolutely perfect 10 day visit, and just left today. So, just a one-liner entry this time, and not even in Kswahili - I miss you Melanie Corbett.

Thank you for being an amazing friend, and an incredibly loving, smart, and beautiful person. And thanks for hauling your behind all the way to Africa just to see me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This post just made my day! I can't believe I just now saw it - speaks more to my inability to handle technology than my absolute love for / obsession with you!

Thank you so incredibly much for such an amazing stay. It truly was perfect and actually even EXCEEDED my expectations (that is saying a lot, bc you know how excited I was to come see you!).

It's actually hard to even put into words how great of a time it was. The country is beautiful (Lamu, what?! unbelievable) but of course the BEST part was getting to spend time with one of my best friends in the entire world. Not to mention one of the warmest, smartest, most fun, beautiful and inspiring people I'll probably ever know. :)

I love you so much. Counting the days until you're back in the city!

Copyright © 2009 - Leaping and Faithing. - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template