[Green Chillies?]. Yes, I know that Green Chillies is not exactly a phrase, but I love them, and order them everywhere.
Mini-update - will be in Nairobi until the end of June - making it 6 months in Kenya. Am excited to know I will be here a little bit longer. It means I can continue to work on all of the things I've been doing for the past few months, and hopefully (though 6 months isn't a ton of time either) - know more before I leave Nairobi. What happens after June? All I know now is a trip to the US, and a wedding, and after that, je ne sais pas.
So, visitors + package senders + general well wishers + blog readers - you have until the end of June, for now!
Love,
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nairobi 1 - Rest of the world .25 (based on the fact that we live in an interconnected world :p)
Post a Comment