[Um, yea, that's english]
Learned that from the kids at class - how I love them. No long update today - just a hello, friend.
The best (and worst!) of experiences from Gachibowli, Nairobi and beyond...
With old adventures left behind, and new ones coming up - I've decided to document my experiences as I leave home (NYC), again. I promise to try and be as frequent as possible, since I know you can't possible go through your life without a detailed description of mine. Stay tuned!
Copyright © 2009 - Leaping and Faithing. - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template
3 comments:
HAHAHAHHAH...I'm pretty sure if that was the name of a store in india they'd have no customers.
P.S. Just saw your comment on my last post and i am SO happy you let Alex read that, i meant every word and i hope he continues inspiring people.
and here, even loreal is cashing in on the fair and lovely craze.
OK, this is a general post to cover the holistic blog that I've (finally!) caught up on. Anyway, Manasa, this is amazing! For selfish reasons, I'm proud to know you so I can brag that I was one of the first to read these after they're published in a journal / book / compendium of best travel stories ever. Thank you for sharing these with us!!! I can't wait for the next one.
Post a Comment