Curly Nywele

[Curly hair] Apparently there is no swahili word for curly. Whaa? Maybe I should have asked Leah the word for lovely frizz.Well, in an added test from the gods, my blow dryer has also stopped working. (It was working fine, and I left it plugged in, only to return home to it NOT working). Excellent. This post is therefore categorized under both Vanity, and Scawie., because let's be real, my current situation is easily described by both.

RIP Conair + Chi. I really do miss you. And I think the general public looks at me, and misses you as well.

Oh and Happy Republic Day India!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your hair curly! and so does the public. :) also, fancy, i never knew you had a chi...

Copyright © 2009 - Leaping and Faithing. - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template