It means you are a baboon, and I am not!
T-3. So.excited.
Asante Sana! Squash banana! We we nuga! Mi mi apana!
Posted by manasa Labels: Nairobi, Phrase of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The best (and worst!) of experiences from Gachibowli, Nairobi and beyond...
It means you are a baboon, and I am not!
T-3. So.excited.
With old adventures left behind, and new ones coming up - I've decided to document my experiences as I leave home (NYC), again. I promise to try and be as frequent as possible, since I know you can't possible go through your life without a detailed description of mine. Stay tuned!
Copyright © 2009 - Leaping and Faithing. - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template
3 comments:
yayay i can access this from work and will read it everyday for posts <3 miss u
i hope you're adjusting to life in nairobi!...i told my mom you were going to be there for a bit and she was so nostalgic about her days growing up ( i didn't have the heart to tell her it was probably very different now) but regardless...have a fabulous time and keep bloging to keep us all updated!
No I am not. YOU ARE! So proud of you, have fun :)
Post a Comment